Northern Lights Super Jeep Adventure - 4 days
Experience a 4 days super jeep adventure to the breathtaking sites of the south coast and the wild highlands operated by our partners from Midgard Adventures.
✓ Venture into Þórsmörk, the Valley of the Thunder God Thor
✓ Witness the magical Northern lights while chilling in a roof top hot tub.
✓ Discover amazing south coast sites such as Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara the black sand beach and Dyrhólaey island.
✓ Ice-walk at Sólheimajökull Glacier.
✓ Accommodate at our newly opened Midgard Base Camp filled with local people and good vibes. Comfortable beds, delicious food from Midgard Base Camp restaurant, locally brewed beer at the bar, fuzzball table and not to mention the rooftop sauna and hot tub where to look for the Northern lights.
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hiking shoes and warm clothes according to this area’s weather forecast and activities in our day to day description. Upon booking you will receive a detailed packing list.|
|GROUP SIZE||Min 4, max. 16 people. If you are fewer or more people please contact us. The size can be adjusted by request.|
|FOR WHOM?||Fits individuals, group of friends, couples and families with grown up kids. Can be adjusted to company groups that would like to add some work in to it. Few places are as inspiring for new ideas as the ones visited on this tour.|
|TRANSPORTATION||Mini-bus and super jeeps.|
- Super jeep tour
- South coast sites
- Aurora borealis
- Accommodation included
November 30- December 3
December 23-26 (199.000 ISK)
Other dates available by request.
Price in EUR
per person: € 1.390,- or 167.000,- ISK
- Reykjavík/airport pick up on day 1 and drop off in Reykjavík/airport on day 4
- Accommodation in bunk beds (6 bed dorm) at Midgard Base Camp. Upgrade is possible. See information below.
- Guided tours all days
- Ice walk
- Northern light evening tour given good forecast
- All meals (except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day)
- Personal expenses
Up on request:
- Upgrade of accommodation. Please do not hesitate to be in touch if you want an upgrade of your accommodation. To upgrade to a private double room with private bathroom the price is 18.150 ISK per person for all the nights (based on two people deciding on this). To upgrade to a family room for four people with shared bathroom the price is 13.325 ISK per person (based on four people deciding on this).
- Extension of trip
- Private trip
Airport - Reykjanes peninsula to Midgard Basecamp
The South Coast and an introduction to the glacial world
Þórsmörk or Eyjafjallajökull super jeep tour
Heading back to civilization
We use this day to visit some nice places and are going to allow ourselves to say that we will leave this day open! We would probably most like to take you on to a hike to Reykjadalur, the geothermal area and for a warm bath but if weather does not allow we will just do something else which might include the Golden Circle, the Þjórsárdalur walley or more. The weather will decide on this. Whatever will be the choice we promise a nice day. At the end of this day we take you to the airport or Reykjavík. Midgard staff are of course more than willing to help you book your accommodation in Reykjavík or help you extend your trip elsewhere.