Hrosshagi Holiday Home
The cottage (sized 45 m2) is well equipped, with one bedroom (double bed and a bunk bed), sofabed in the living room and extra bed available. Hot tub by the side of the house.
Well situated for sightseeing, close by Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot spring, Skálholt cathedral and Þingvellir National Park. Beautiful view to Mt. Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull glacier. Guests are welcome to the traditional farming sheds. Interesting walking trails closeby. Rich birdlife at Hrosshagavík. Located by road number 35.
Max. Pax: 6 | Size: 45m2 | Number of bedrooms: 1 (1 Dbl/1 Bunk bed) | 1 Sleeping Couch | number of bathrooms: 1
- The Golden Circle tour with Þingvellir, Gullfoss, and Geysir
- The South Coast and its Waterfalls
- Reykjanes Peninsula and the Blue Lagoon
- The lively city of Reykjavik
- Experience the Aurora Borealis live
- Hot Tub
- Pillows and blankets
- TV, Radio und DVD Player
- Coffee Machine